Monday, October 17, 2011

an introduction to sweet sangria

Thank you for taking the time to check out the Sweet Sangria blog! I just wanted to introduce myself and talk about my company, Sweet Sangria, and what I plan on achieving with this blog.

My name is Stephanie, I'm from the scenic suburbs of Philadelphia. I started up Sweet Sangria in 2008 when I realized that I wanted to share my hobby of knitting with the world. Since then, I have added vintage finds/accessories to the shop to add variety and to share some of the awesome things I find with the world!

I plan on using this blog to communicate shop news for Sweet Sangria, share info about shops and artisans (local and international) that I feel should be spotlighted, talk about crafting and DIY projects as well as showcase gift ideas.

Currently, I am a few days away from reopening the Sweet Sangria Etsy store from it's summer vacation. Get excited! Stay tuned for cool finds and some great reads!

If there's a topic you want to hear about, let me know! Stephanie@sweetsangriashop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment