Tuesday, October 18, 2011

the Sweet Sangria Etsy shop is back open for business!

I'm excited to announce that the Sweet Sangria Etsy shop is back open for business! I'm sure many of you received the email that the shop is no longer on vacation and I hope you are excited for what I have in store! Last night, I listed a few items, and you can expect me to list new things each week!




I am waiting on listing a few things until I release some specials in the coming days, so I hope you are excited and I hope you keep checking back every few days to see if something strikes your fancy. You can hear about specials by following Sweet Sangria on Twitter or by liking the Sweet Sangria Facebook Page. Last night I listed a few handknit goodies as well as some vintage handbags. When it comes to vintage, I am very particular about what I list, so expect what you see to be special.





The handbags I have listed I have searched everywhere on the web for and have not found another. Get your hands on some one of a kind knits and classic retro handbags while they last. I have some funky jewelry and household items coming soon!


Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment